Monday, May 23, 2011

I'm going to Oklahoma! (And TN, and AR, and AZ, and TX, and CA, and NM)

From June 30 to July 8 I will be driving along that little blue line with my friend Sarah. I made us brunch this weekend and in less than an hour we had google map-ed ourselves a plan. Or at least, an itinerary. The planning comes next. And that's the fun part.

If you had one day (or an evening and a morning) in these cities, what would you do?
Memphis, TN; Oklahoma City, OK; Albuquerque, NM; El Paso, TX; Tucson, AZ; Phoenix, AZ.

Oh, and then we've got three nights in southern California!

I am ridiculously excited for this vacation.

1 comment:

  1. Dude! You'll be in LA at the same time as Will and Kate! You all should totes hang out. http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheat-sheet/item/will-kate-to-tour-us-canada/royals/?cid=cs:headline13

    HAHAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete