Friday, February 11, 2011

"Maybe I'll be a poemist"

A poem written after school by a student, who was supposedly staying after school to do homework. I accepted this as a satisfactory substitute.

Our 3rd block may seem boring, but thats OK
We still have fun In a Good type of way
When Mis Anderson laughs she gets real red
Some times even tears shed
I think my civic teachers get wasted during school
but At West Meck, who dosent do it when dey in the mood
My teachers are cool
But the students can be a fool
In now In some times our class is exicting
A few months our class was about fighting
Things we learn is endored with intrest
Im curious about new things every day before Entrace
I just want to say Yall make my day
By developing me into a informed, intrersted, and empowerd citizen of today.

(That last line is taken from a slogan we have posted in the classroom...kid knows how to win brownie points.)

No comments:

Post a Comment