Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Piles Grow!


The real reason I got a blog? Because my previous procrastination method of watching Lost on Hulu ended when I finished Season 5. (Okay, it didn’t really end completely, but the episodes on itunes cost $2.99 so I don’t watch eight per day anymore .) Basically this is a way to put off packing. I’m getting there. The pile of boxes is growing and smaller piles are sprouting up in other places. The big hurdle comes tomorrow. Every time I walk out back to throw stuff in the trash I take a second to visualize myself somehow backing a U-Haul truck from the alley into a parking space. And then I think, What if there isn’t an empty space tomorrow?!?!! And I get a little panicky. Never fear. If I have to make a 17-point turn I will get that truck in a spot. Unless there is no spot. In which case I will knock on every door in my building until I find someone I can bribe into moving their car. Fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. wow you are driving yourself? brave!!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete