Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Fingerprinting U.S. Photo 125 S. Clark

The FBI can now run my background check. I went down to some building on Clark and got my fingerprints taken, and now have two snazzy official cards to mail to the FBI. I also stopped by the post office while I was downtown and filled out my mail forwarding form. All I’ve been doing this last week is filling out forms and applications and questionnaires. I spent 45 minutes this morning filling out a health insurance application. Applied to UNC Charlotte’s grad school yesterday. Tomorrow I have to fill out a cover letter and send it to the FBI with my fingerprints. I’d rather be doing my taxes. Speaking of, the state of Illinois sent me my $40 tax refund today…I’ll be sure not to spend it all in one place.

No comments:

Post a Comment